<VV> Trip Not going well, update (more)

ChiefTAM@aol.com ChiefTAM@aol.com
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 00:53:04 EST

Well, I just started it up and took it off the trailer, ran it around the
block and put it in the garage.  Definately not a mechanical noise.  BUT, the
thing was missing a bit.  I ran it up into 3rd gear going around the block, and
it seemed to run OK.  I let it back down to idle, slowed down going into the
alley, and by the time I got to the garage, it sounded like it was missing on
more than one cylinder.  To ME, It sounded like the whole thing was loading up
(as evidenced a bit by some smoke upon startup) and not running well at all.
It seemed like carburation more than anything, perhaps a load of bad gas?
Doesn't explain why they said it started missing shortly after they fueled up, but
unless a coil or something is going bad giving me weak spark, I almost think
it is having to due to fuel and loading up or something.  Oh well, too late
tonight, I got to get some sleep.  I will check a little closer tomorrow evening
after we get back from the Busch Race at Texas Motor Speedway.

Todd Miller
Dallas TX