<VV> Radio Speaker for Raffle Car

RICKIE WILLIAMS RICKIEWILLIAMS@peoplepc.com
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 16:12:01 -0600

One of the early recommendations to me on Friday afternoon was to contact Fred
Bybee of

http://www.fredsclassicradios.com/

I called Mr Bybee but got his answering machine on Friday afternoon.  On
Friday night, Fred called me back and offered to donate a restored to factory
specs speaker for the raffle car if I would give him a plug or two.  I have
posted the link to his website above.  He restores/rebuilds factory speakers
and radios, is a Corsa member, and advertises occasionally in the Communique.

Thank You Fred Bybee for the donation to the 2004 Raffle Car Project

And thanks to all who replied to my request either via the VV list or by
private email to me.

Rickie Williams
Columbia, KY