<VV> Phoenix Charlie

alan WESSON sidevalve@sidevalve.fsnet.co.uk
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 21:12:12 +0100

Been meaning to ask this for ages! Can anyone explain Phoenix Charlie's ads
in the Communique to me? They are arcane to the point of incomprehensibility
(or do I just not understand Arizonan??). I have been looking and puzzling
at them for over 10 years now. This month's enigmas (repeated at least 8
times!) include:

'Again for the 1st time Briers w/100,000 virgin metal floors panels $950
each rollers... Phone box not sitting on'

and

'Displaced. aft. 20 years Corvair rot-free salvage $20 each US postal M/O
wants? Need to get! Limited! Not even joking in April! Have a local friend
get/hold'.

What on earth does that mean? If Phoenix Charlie is on this list, could he
tell me?

Cheers

Puzzled