<VV> car show today

MarPack57@aol.com MarPack57@aol.com
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 19:11:05 EDT

Today I participated along with 203 other cars in a show at the Bay Pines
Veterans hospital here in St. Petersburg Fla. It's the largest and oldest
veterans hospital in the SE US. All the proceeds from the show, sponsor donations etc
were donated to the veterans. $4234.00 was raised but more important was the
joy it brought the veterans to be able to get outside on a beautiful spring
day and see the cars and talk to the owners. Almost all were WWII vets but some
Vietnam and Afganistan vets. Everyone was given an American flag on entering
and were asked to display it on their car. Mine flew from the aerial of my 63
Corvan, only Corvair in the show. Great day
   Ed in Florida