<VV> Phoenix Charlie

kaczmarek@charter.net kaczmarek@charter.net
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 16:17:10 +0000

JR and All

Hopefully Harry will chime in here.

Let nobody doubt it. Charlie pays for his ads, and has paid LOTS over the years.

Harry and Mike can verify, when my curiosity got the better of me, and I called and asked Harry about it.

 I have been reading him for 16 years now, and I always thought he was nuts. He isn't. And the money he paid in classifieds has helped the club over all the years he places them.

I bought parts from him at Flagstaff too, and the man is fantastic, the salt of the earth. He was a great source for parts, and he will be missed.

HANK