<VV> Re: Phoenix charlie

Tony tonyu@roava.net
Tue, 06 Apr 2004 00:44:54 -0700

At 1041 04/05/2004 -0400, wm71@earthlink.net wrote:
>The basic message I got from all of charlie's ads were, send a request with
>a self-addressed return envelope for a reply.
>                  Walter Majewsky

That's about it, although these days you can call him and ask for stuff... and
maybe he'll go check around and see if what you need is what he has on hand.
Charlie developed his style over the years when there wasn't much of the
Internet to pass down info, and LD phone calls weren't cheap... he relied on
mail and letter exchanges, and yes I've done mail with him and yes he *does*
reply promptly.   I've also dealt with him personally and I'll deal with him
again, no problem... unless he sells out before I run across him again.

But don't try to win any arguments with Charlie....  ;)   He does know a
pretty
fair bit about Vairs.

tony..