<VV> Corvair on Ebay

SPYDER62@aol.com SPYDER62@aol.com
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 22:59:59 EDT

In a message dated 4/5/2004 5:43:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
corvair65@verizon.net writes:
Does anyone know anything about this '65 Corsa turbo on ebay # 2470660344 ?
It sounds like a nice car for a reasonable price, but no bids on it in 8
days.  I was just wondering what I'm over looking.

 Don't know why no bids, but it was the same when Mark at Southwest Corvairs
had his Turbo on there a few weeks ago, no bids after 5 days so he pulled the
add. Maybe it's just that Turbos are not selling right now. I did end up
getting Marks car and will fly down and drive it home at the end of the month when
my son graduates from his 42 weeks of Army AIT. Still have not figured out why
Marks car had no bids, fast steering, wood tilt column, all new nylon
suspension bushing, KYB shocks and under 6000 on a rebuilt eng. plus lots of NOS trim.
Rich
www.shepswoodncrafts.com
68 Datsun roadster
7 Corvairs, Make that 8 now