<VV> Vent wing Delete

John Beck jb30343@navix.net
Mon, 05 Apr 2004 23:18:47 -0500

I like vent windows, wish the were available on more recent cars.
Still, I bet with a little bit of searching and measuring one could find
a window with an appropriate curve that's large enough for a ventless
Corvair.  Cutting the glass isn't a problem if you can find a
cooperative shop with a water jet cutter.  --J.B.