<VV> Re: Requiem for a Friend

Mike Stillwell yenko117@yahoo.com
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 06:00:46 -0700 (PDT)

 Some Corvairs are fast, some Corvairs look nice, some
Corvairs get great gas mileage, some Corvairs are very
realiable, all Corvairs are safe, most Corvairs are
some of all of the above.
 My Corvair did the most important thing it could for
me last night. After T-boning an elderly lady who
pulled out in front of us, from 30 feet at 25 mph, it
allowed my young son and I to walk away unharmed.
 I love my Corvair! Thanks Smitty for the title.

 Mike
 YS-117, others and a really bent '66 Monza