<VV> FW: Corvairs, parts donations or free!

Scott Trunkhill corvair@trunkhill.com
Tue, 06 Apr 2004 09:49:01 -0400

This was sent to me through my web site. I have no additional information.

------ Forwarded Message
From: PAMPAMIAM@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 02:57:28 EDT
To: editor@corvaircentral.com
Subject: Corvairs, parts donations or free!

Hi,

       I would like to put the word out to Corvair people that I have a
dozen Corvairs, lots of Corvair parts all cleaned, windows, engines, brakes,
etc. that I would like to removed, either by the best offers (very
appreciated)  or just plain take what's left. I have cars and vans.
       Feel free to call me at (760) 438-4463, or (760) 613-2282 cell.  I'll
make an appointment to meet you for your treasure hunt!

       Thanks!   Pam Inman, Winchester, California  (Riverside County)

------ End of Forwarded Message

Scott Trunkhill
CORSA, Corvair Atlanta, SECC
65 Convertible, 66 AC Corsa, 66 Autocrosser
** Visit http://CorvairCentral.com and http://Corvair.us **
corvair@trunkhill.com