<VV> Painting Day

Brown, Douglas T CIV NAVAIR DEPT douglas.t.brown@navy.mil
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 10:08:33 -0700

Another excellent site for information on paint and body work is LPL.  Larry Lyles is an experienced paint and body man, and writes for Auto Restorer Magazine regularly.  He replies to email questions, has videos available, and has been a wealth of information for me.  His site is:
http://www.lplbodyworks.com

Toby Brown
San Diego

~~~~~~~~~~Original Message~~~~~~~~~
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 09:12:28 -0400 (EDT)
From: Frank F Parker <fparker@umich.edu>
To: John McMahon <jmac2112@adelphia.net>
cc: Virtual Vairs <virtualvairs@corvair.org>
Subject: Re: <VV> Painting Day

> I think I've mentioned this before, but a great site for asking questions
> about painting is
> http://www.autobodystore.com/Default.htm
> Click on "Classroom," then "Discussion Page," then the BBS link.  Be sure to
> check out the rest of the site as well.  It's run by a professional painter,
> and a lot of other pros hang out on the BBS to answer questions as well.
> Len Stuart (the owner) seems like a straight shooter.

Been a part of his BBS group for many years. Great group of guys and I
bought my HobbyAir breathing system from Len. Its great to have fresh
outside air when painting. I used it when car was on rotator and was
priming with epoxy DP90. He actually loaned me his spare SATA primer gun
when the one I purchased from him seemed to be acting up.

regards,

frank parker