<VV> Corvair Lunch Experience

BEllison@bbafiberweb.com BEllison@bbafiberweb.com
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 13:38:51 -0400

Drove the 65 Corsa to work today.  Parked in my usual place, far end of the
parking, alone, near the trees.  Left the windows up, vents closed.  It was
chilly on the way to work, and the heater wasn't working at all.  Dig into
that when I get home.

When I went to lunch, the car looked a bit lonely, and I saw thru the
window, a bird fly by the other side of it.  As I walked closer, I realized
the bird was IN THE CAR!

I watched for a minute, as my being there scared him.  He pooped on the top
of my recently upholstered back seats !!  Nothing I could do but watch.
Called my coworkers as they were on the way out, cause I knew they'd get a
kick at my misfortune.  When they got there, we couldn't find it.  They
thought I was lying.  I slowly rolled the passenger window down, and closed
the door.  Nothing.  I opened the driver door, it flew at me then out the
passenger window.  Good.  Oops, there's ANOTHER bird in there, too!  Left
both windows down, both doors open, and the 2nd bird finally left.

We're standing around 5 mins, looking for bird poop, and nesting materials,
as my co-workers make jokes.

No, not a late April Fool's.

Barry Ellison
Corsa SC - VP
1965 Corsa Coupe
1961 Lakewood, soon to be attacked

Please note: This message may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.