<VV> Re: Leakdown Test

N. Joseph Potts pottsf@msn.com
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 14:07:24 -0400

Would I be correct in understanding a Corvair engine to be a LOW compression
engine? That a HIGH compression engine is, say, a Diesel or some such?

Joe (lacking context) Potts
Miami, Florida USA

Respect?? for Moi???  gg   Only Hankie "respects" me...everyone else
"suspects" me!! LOL!!

We both agree   Especially for LOW comp.  engines...  but  you've overlooked
the "plus's"!

Irregardless of all those factors....one person doing it at the same
times....get the same "Relative"  readings....a low cylinder is a low
cylinder....

Other tests.........  squirt oil in .. retest.....pressure UP??    rings,
cylinder / piston....I'll pull it apart and I'll have it back on the road
before
you get setup for "leakdown! gggg