<VV> Re: Requiem for a Friend

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Tue, 06 Apr 2004 18:24:18 -0400

Bummer, Mike. I did about the same thing once, only at 55mph and 100
feet. Laid a Ford wagon open like a sardine can from behind the driver's
door to the tailgate. Only got a bump on the chin from hitting the
steering wheel. The '65's only had lap belts, ya know. Poor Corvair's
drive train was even shoved forward and bent its motor mounts, but I
walked away.

Glad you did also. :o)

-Mark