<VV> Corvair model study- off topic...maybe.

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Wed, 07 Apr 2004 17:34:53 -0400

My own personal assessment is as follows: First, I'd turn the oval
taillights horizontal, as his design is too reminiscent of the '60
Edsel. Second, I'd use more of the original Cokebottle shape, instead of
the straight, characterless slab sides of his design. Plus I'd give the
roofline a lot more character, as it looks like a section of a tin can
on stilts. And finally, for my own personal reasons, I'd lose the fog
lights, or at least space them farther apart, maybe under the
headlights, and turn them into colored turn signals (where'd that idea
come from?) (G)

Otherwise, I like the front end; while the rest of the design is merely
livable.

-Mark