<VV> Re: EM AM FM

NOSVAIR@aol.com NOSVAIR@aol.com
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 09:46:58 EDT

  The type that works best is the AM/FM offered in the '65 up Nova.  It bolts
perfectly into a '64 Corvair housing using the stock fasteners and the '64
face plate fits too.  Something out of a full size Chev has different face
demensions so you'd have to customize a face plate and maybe the housing to make it
fit.  Pictures of this type radio in the early housing with multiplex
addapted upon request.

Bruce Webster
'60 500 Sedan
'61 700 Coupe