<VV> Brake shoes

Patten Del R Civ AFRL/PKMA del.patten@kirtland.af.mil
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 17:18:13 +0100

  The last set of shoes I got from Clarks or Lon's (can't remember who) AND
from NAPA were all the same length.

  Del Patten...CNM

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of Dewey Thomas
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 10:00 AM
To: virtualvairs
Subject: Re: <VV> Brake shoes

Folks: I guess I'm gonna' be the odd-man-out on this thread;'cause I've run
equal-full length on cars several times with NO detrimetal effects and it
gives an opportunity to even swap the  Pri to Sec after the Pri are worn to
about 1/16---the Sec are still almost like new. And ,yes they fit. No flames
on this-it's past history ;again ,I saw NO negative effect - to each his
own----...    Dewey