<VV> Re:Drag Racing

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 15:40:05 EDT

Mike Marratta and I went to the Drags last night. It was Mikes first
time drag racing, but not his last he says. We were slowest at the strip out
of
250 cars, but probably got the most looks and questions. He drove his stock
'64
110hp/PG with a best ET of 19.565 (thank goodness it was a bracket race.)
Thanks to excellent reaction times and a good dial in he won all 3 of his
races.
It was a fun night; and we'll be back next month, maybe with a new to him
140hp with headers.   -Kevin McClain

Way to go!  BUT......not a 140 in the 64 PG????  bad combo!

 buy a 2600 rpm stall torque convertor....whether you keep the 110  or go for
the 140

Matt