<VV> Brake shoes

YENBAT@aol.com YENBAT@aol.com
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 11:46:33 EDT

They will fit in the drum and stop like crazy.

I have a set I got from Lon on my Lakewood.

Best stopping early I've ever driven.

Tim Abney

Proud Member of
International Union of Operating Engineers, Local 501
Life Member McHenry County Illinois VietNow
Member American Legion Post #777 - San Bernardino, CA
Member Society of the First Infantry Division (Big Red One)
KLIK - Lai Khe, RVN - 1967-68
Corsa Member
I.E.C.C. President
1965 Corvair Monza Coupe - Valley Vairs Cover Car January 2003 - 2nd Edition
1964 Corvair Monza 4 Door - Back burner project
1961 Corvair Lakewood Wagon - Starting restoration
1962 Corvair 700 4 Door - Very Solid - Gone to a good home