<VV> NEW OWNER

Sadek Charles H DLVA SadekCH@NSWC.NAVY.MIL
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 12:39:23 -0400

There is a very fine mechanic who could probably answer all of your
questions, right there in Denver-Steve Goodman- and another competent
guy-Dennis Pleau near Colo. Springs.   You should be able to get a lot of
advice and will certainly get some on vv.  Basically, the best way is to
find your local club; either of these guys would know who and where.  If you
can, join the Nat'l club, CORSA-which gets you to a bunch of things-super
magazine with Tech articles, points of contact, vendors who specialize in
our stuff, events nationally, etc.  There are a number of books or manuals,
including a couple recently produced which really cover a comprehensive view
of the basics.

I don't have Dennis' email or tel # handy.

Good Luck

Chuck S
Yenko Stinger 73

-----Original Message-----
From: derek peterson [mailto:derek5676@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2004 12:14 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> NEW OWNER

I'M A FIRST TIME CORVAIR OWNER (1963 CORVAN) AND WOULD
LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT CORVAIRS IN GENERAL, AND WHAT
TROUBLES TO WATCH OUT FOR AND ANY ADVISE ON WHERE TO
FIND PARTS AND OR CLUBS IN MY AREA (COLORADO SPRINGS,
COLORADO) I'D ALSOLIKE TO FIND OTHER PEOPLE WITH VANS
TO GET IDEAS OF HOW TO QUIT THE INSIDE NOISE FROIM THE
ENGINE. MY SIX YEAR OLD SON THINKS ITS TO LOUD AND
CANT HAER THE PORTABLE RADIO, UNTILL I CAN FIND A
RADIO AND THE DASH PIECE TO MOUNT IT IN.  THANKS
DEREK5676@YAHOO.COM