<VV> running lights....

Ed Dowds ed_dowds@hotmail.com
Sun, 11 Apr 2004 12:09:23 -0400

Joe-
As others have written: your amber lights should go off when you switch to
headlights. If you want them to stay on WITH the headlights you just have to
move one wire in the headlight switch connector. The terminal is already on
the switch. If you have your dash out it is easy to see how to make the
change. Basically you are moving the front running light wire (purple I
think) to the previously unused terminal on the headlight switch which
connects to the rear running lights (brown or tan as I remember). The change
is difficult, but not impossible, with the dash installed.
                                                  Ed

Get rid of annoying pop-up ads with the new MSN Toolbar  FREE!