<VV> Rust

Stephen Upham contactsmu@sbcglobal.net
Sun, 11 Apr 2004 14:17:15 -0500

This message has been sitting on my dock on my iMac for a week or more.
Sorry that I'm sending it so late.

      I don't have much rust and I want to prevent getting any more.
Right now, it's parked outside at the home of the mechanic who is
overhauling the engine.  It has been in the elements since October with
just a Noah Car Cover.  What are the most common, and perhaps
overlooked, places where rust can start and what products and
techniques are best for detecting, treating, and preventing the orange
monster?

Stephen Upham
Dallas, Texas

Mid prod. # -1965 Monza sedan 110, Sierra Tan - Saddle, PG, A/C,
original AM/FM, clock, tint, oil bath air filter, w/ 77K

Corvairum II