<VV> chevy dealerships

Chickwich5151@cs.com Chickwich5151@cs.com
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 15:57:36 EDT

Hey all,
       I am looking for a web site (or some one with knowledge of the area)
that lists Chevy / GM dealerships that were around in 1963 in the Arlington,
Va. area.  I am going to create a window sticker for my 63 corvan and was
interested in getting it as close to original as possible.  I have a registration
from th 60's with Wilson blvd Arlington,Va. 22304.  I am assuming it was bought
nearby.  Also if anyone has a scanned copy of a window sticker from a 63
Chevy, I would greatly appreciate a copy just to get info like destination charges
and what not.  Feel free to contact me off list.
As always thanks in advance.

P.S. The van should be out of the shop soon.  Can't wait to drive it!!!!

Andy Hammond
Chickwich5151@cs.com
1963 Corvan (Mystery Machine)
http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter210/mysterymachine/MysteryMachinx.html