<VV> Wheel cover inserts

Hank Kaczmarek kaczmarek@charter.net
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 21:23:23 -0400

Folks
I have in my posession a better than daily driver set of LM wheel covers.
While I plan to use my Dan Gurney Aluminum Rims for the daily tires on the
EUM, I also wanted a set of stock wheel covers for another set of tires for
shows, or (when it's finished) to be parked in and in front of the showroom
where I work.

Wheel Inserts in better than daily condition don't seem to exist anymore. NOS
don't seem to abound as well.

Do any of the vendors, or anyone else out there have a set of NOS or great
used condition wheel cover inserts??  Either the CORSA or Monza.  I would like
a 65 Monza set, but would settle for the later style.

TIA for any replies, off list please

Regards
HANK