<VV> Replacement Holley Carb Part Question ?

GYoungwolf@aol.com GYoungwolf@aol.com
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 22:47:38 EDT

I know that quite a few folks have used a Holley 2110 - 300 cfm Bug Spray -
carb for their center mount conversion, so I have a trivia question on it. Some
of them have something called a spark valve on the side of the throttle body
(looks very much like a power valve with air intake slots). Does anyone know
how it works or what it does? Some carbs have a plug instead, so it can't be
all that critical, (I don't think). I have a core with a frozen/corroded valve
and need to decide whether to plug it.
Thanks,
Grant Young