<VV> Trailer Brake Lights-NOT

Hubert Chapman w5jax@hotmail.com
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 14:57:12 -0500

Subject: <VV> Trailer Brake Lights-NOT
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 11:54:26 -0400

Folks, Need some help.  Trailer lights:  Running lights work(when truck
lights are on), turn signals flash, emergency flasher work w/wo truck lights
on.  I don't have a center high mount brake light.  When I put on the brake,
the truck brake lights work but trailer brake lights go off.

Help.

Check the white wire on your truck light plug, it needs to be bolted to
metal on the truck. On the trailer also check the white wire and make sure
it is bolted to the trailer frame. Then chech the lights where they are
bolted on for rust. Also be sure the bulbs in the trailer lights are in
correctly.
Good luck
Butch
65 Monza 4 dr 110 auto DD

Get rid of annoying pop-up ads with the new MSN Toolbar  FREE!