<VV> strange question

LonzoVair@aol.com LonzoVair@aol.com
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 19:28:28 EDT

Hey guys and gals,
Can anyone tell me if an EM rear bumper has holes in the bottom like a LM
does? I used to have a trailer hitch that bolted to the bottom bumper of my LM,
but it is long gone... but I was wondering about the EM and IF it had holes,
what the spacing would be...
I'm looking for a trailer hitch for an EM so I can haul my camper... I "may"
have found one, but my car is 150 miles away right now.
Thanks for everything!
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in Crittenden recovering from a broken leg, waiting to head back
down to my Corvairs in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, daily driver
1963 Greenbrier 4spd.
1964 700 sedan 95/pg
Check out the 2004 Convention Web Site: www.kycorsa.com
BUY THOSE RAFFLE TICKETS!!!! They make GREAT GIFTS!!!