<VV> Ya Never Know (NO CORVAIR)

Robert Marlow nortechcorp@optonline.net
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 13:36:14 -0400

This list has proven to contain a broad array of knowledge, experience, and
capability.  So, for what's on my mind today, which has absolutely nothing
to do with Corvairs, I figure why not ask this list.

Production of my business' principal product is moving out of my New Jersey
location.  No, we are not moving production to Mexico or overseas, just to
another state.

We are keeping the New Jersey facility and offering it for lease.  But,
because the New Jersey employees are not following the product to the new
location, we have the ability to offer for lease either the empty building,
or the empty building WITH STAFF.

Either configuration might be suitable for a manufacturer or distributor or
importer looking to gain a toehold in the New York City metropolitan area
(we are 15 miles from midtown Manhattan, from Newark Airport, and from the
major ports).

Alternatively, we have the ability to act as an independent distributor for
a manufacturer or importer.

The facility is modest in size, 9100 sq ft, 6500 warehouse 2600 offices.
It's a modern (built 1988) single-storey structure, fully air-conditioned,
fully sprinklered, clear span.  One tailboard, one drive-in door.  Located
in a low-crime area (I park Corvairs and other vehicles outside overnight
and have never had a problem) and an area serviced daily by all major and
minor freight carriers.

If you might know of a company or individual who might have an interest,
I'd like to hear from you offlist.

--Bob

Robert W. Marlow
nortechcorp@optonline.net