<VV> Last Call to Make your Vote Heard

Larry Forman Larry@Forman.net
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 17:21:35 -0700

At 03:24 PM 4/15/2004 -0400, EUGENE1938@aol.com wrote:
>smorehead@lycos.com writes:
>Last Call to Make your Vote Heard, as you may be aware May is the deadline to
>have your votes casted for the Regional Directors (Board of Directors).
>Why bother to vote when there's only one person running?  Seems like a waste
>of
>a good stamp to me!
>
>Ed Corson (CORSA member)
>IECC - Riverside, CA

Hi Ed,
Well, I can see your point, depending upon how cheap you
are!   LOL.  Seriously, I suppose if my vote was lost in the mail and no
one else voted, that would look pretty sad for me, as the only Western
Region Candidate.  That is probably a remote possibility.  Alternatively,
it is always nice for anyone running to receive some literal votes of
confidence from the Region.  That would signal that regardless of the need
to spend a ton of money (37 cents) to support the candidate, they were
worth it.

BTW, I can let you know right now, where any request you might make will
land in my pile of priorities!  ;-)

JUST KIDDING!!

Larry