<VV> So. Cal. late SHORT BLOCK runnable

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 13:20:12 EDT

In a message dated 4/16/2004 9:46:46 AM Pacific Daylight Time, vair1@pe.net
writes:
spun a cam gear and wants to put his 110 heads/
peripherals on an existing "solid" and "dependable" block and
needs a DONOR engine or shortblock reasonably priced.
Carl Axup

Carl,  since you seem to not be getting any responses........why not just
have him change cams?
I've seen Cranks changed in parkinglots on a flatbed trailer in just
hours...a racer to boot!  He WON the race!
Cams can be changed by just barely splitting the block....but just as quick -
easy to pull the one side...IMO

You / I know there are thousands of engines laying around SoCal...many
good.....but IMO   most people never take the time to find out...until they
desperately need it!  gggg

Good luck!

Matt N.