<VV> Re: vacuum advance READINGS

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 18:12:19 EDT

I wonder if we are really talking about inches of H2O, which seems a little
more believable.  I did take the gauge and compare it to another
vacuum gauge and they recorded similar values, so the gauge is likely close.

-- Larry

Whatever!!! Ggg     All I know is that the VA should not start working until
you have approx. 50% of your idle vacuum. This is "old school" and has worked
for me!

For years I never used them.....but nowadaZe....it's the only way you can get
the mileage up at highway cruise......and still not "rattle"  around town...

On my 66 vert with 110 / 3.08's....I had to add a "vacuum delay valve" as
well....and 90oct.!!
GAG!....

Matt N.