<VV> NEED BATTERY TYPE FOR A 1966 140 HP 4-SPEED 'VERT

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 12:53:28 -0400

At 12:19 PM 4/17/2004 -0400, Jebfmc@aol.com wrote:
>Hi Guys,
>About 2 weeks ago there was a discussion about battrery types that would fit
>a LM vair. I thought I saved this info but apparently I didn't and now I
need
>a battery now that the sun has finally come out here in Ohio. I think the
one
>mentioned was for a Toyota or Honda. Anyone remember? Anyone?

Lates use a standard 24F battery available anywhere, while it's the type 53
(hard to find) that earlies used... easily replaced today by the slightly
shorter but more powerful type 51 that can be had at Wal-Mart or Auto-Zone
or Advance etc ad nauseam.

The battery for your late Vair can be found at drugstores and candyshops
it's so common.

tony..