<VV> 102 head replacement

lloyd biggerstaff lloydscorvan@yahoo.com
Sun, 18 Apr 2004 07:02:35 -0500

If I do not adjust the lash correctly after replacing the heads, is there a
chance it will not start?I brought it to tdc with the rotor pointing to
number one and the wheel on zero,then rotated it ccw to fire on number two
and adj. the rest of the valves.Did I miss something?The engine ran before
I replaced the heads and rebuilt the carbs.I replaced the ignition and
lined up the wires per the colors.The only ones I was not sure of were the
ignition since they were different colors.I attached per the gauge of wire
and checked to see if I had spark while i was cranking it and I did.I did
not ground the unit and it is detached from the dash-could this give me a
weak spark?Should I have primed the carbs and if so with how much gas?Any
help would be appreciated.

lloyd biggerstaff <lloydscorvan@yahoo.com>

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos: