<VV> Another Different Front Suspension/Steering Problem

AKG hdflstf@earthlink.net
Sun, 18 Apr 2004 22:23:23 -0400

I just encountered a new problem with the front suspension of my LM
convertible.  So I am here once again to solicit ideas on what the problem
may be...

During hard braking the front end will develop a tremendous shake similar to
the shake a convertible gets if the martini shakers are not installed but
much more significant/violent.  The interesting thing is that it doesn't do
this all the time, just twice in the last three days.  I have done an
inspection and didn't see anything wrong and nothing seems to be loose.  The
front end was rebuilt about 12 years ago with nylon bushings, new ball
joints, tie rod ends and probably has at most 10,000 miles.
It's not brakes, no pulling to one side and no pulsing etc.

Any ideas???

Thanks
The Artful Dodger