<VV> Re: Gen/Fan Light troubleshooting tips

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 00:20:20 EDT

  > Smitty says:  Arjay I wrote a fairly long paragraph of trouble shooting
> procedures for you.  Sent to n31kz@yahoo.com.  My post was returned as
> invalid address.  It's a little irritating to take the time to try to
> help and then get this.

Since so many write from  friends / other PCs than the address subscribe
by............it's always best to send to V V  ONLY!!!!!!!!!  GGGGGGGGGGG

This way EVERYONE gets the tip!  and most likey the person writing will
recieve it too!  [  Many have e-mail accounts with ALL  mail blocked except for
personal friends / family, etc..      that way no spam........

Thoughts to ponder...........

Sofaman.....