<VV> Re: Trouble Shooting Tips

vairologist@juno.com vairologist@juno.com
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 10:53:49 -0400

> Since so many write from  friends / other PCs than the address
> subscribe  by............it's always best to send to V V  ONLY!!!!!!!!!

> GGGGGGGGGGG
>
> This way EVERYONE gets the tip!  and most likey the person writing
> will recieve it too!  [  Many have e-mail accounts with ALL  mail
blocked
> except for personal friends / family, etc..      that way no
> Sofaman.....
Smitty says:  OK Sofaman. you or anyone else that wants it by your rules.
 If I write a post answering a question I consider too long for VV, and
you chose to block me for any reason then you lose.  I sent my post to
four people who asked for it but you won't be one of them now or later.
        Suggest you read the monthly rules for VV