<VV> Vair Repair near Terre Haute, IN

Williams, Rickie williamr@lindsey.edu
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 11:32:00 -0500

A man found my name on the Kycorsa website and has emailed me asking for a
Corvair Repair business anywhere near him in Indiana.  On CORSA's website I
found Larry Claypool in Frankfort, IL; a Gray Automotive Services, Inc in
Carmel, Indiana which I know nothing about; and hoped to find info on Bill
Pierson in Southern IL, but found nothing.
Any other ideas as to who might help someone in/near the Terre Haute, IN
area that is needing Corvair Mechanical Repair help?
I will forward your responses to the man needing our help.
Thanks,
Rickie Williams
Columbia, KY

Rickie Williams