<VV> Vair Repair near Terre Haute, IN

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 16:51:39 -0400

Mike McKeel is just north of Muncie, out in the sticks outside a wide
spot in the road called Gaston. One of the small handful of "best"
Corvair mechanics around. Only thing, he can't legally drive anymore, so
you'll have to take the car to him. His phone is 765-358-3930. Sometimes
hard to get hold of, though, so keep trying.