<VV> Group Red - Benefits of Membership HUMOR

N. Joseph Potts pottsf@msn.com
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 18:15:39 -0400

I think of Group Red as a Corvair-Deprivation support group. My Vair IS red,
but I understand it's the GROUP that's red, not the cars. Not communist,
either (remember when that was what red meant?).

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
Fireball, Group Red Alumnus

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of Sadek Charles H DLVA
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 1:20 PM
To: 'Norman Witte'; virtualvairs@skiblack.com
Subject: RE: <VV> Group Red - Terms and Conditions

Now wait a minute, Norm!  You know we get that feeling of "togetherness" of
being one with (the procrastinators), of justification for our tardiness,
our sloth.... and Group Red membership gives us hope that we may leave our
august body of car dufusses... and perhaps... just maybe.... we can for once
in our Corvair-ownerdom, have all that should be operable, running!

<VBG>

Chuck S
Perpetual Group Red member with 68 Cpe, routine and periodic member with
both #73 & #89
List info: http://www.vv.corvair.org/mailman/listinfo/virtualvairs