<VV> valve adjustments

Geoff Johnson geoffj@unm.edu
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 19:23:32 -0600

Your suffering from over complication here...
It goes starting with warm engine, remove valve covers, adjust valves
running, in nice simple order, replace valve covers...take a bath.... no
big deal... none of that adjust 1I, 1E, 3I, 4E rotate 180 degrees stuff...
<VBG>

Geoff Johnson
63 Monza Cp Last adjusted Hot
66 Corsa Cp Adjusted Cold with new engine

--On Monday, April 19, 2004 7:09 PM -0400 Bill Hubbell <whubbell@cox.net>