<VV> PG Question

Geoff Johnson geoffj@unm.edu
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 13:02:53 -0600

Knew I left something out of the description.  Mounts are a possibility but
they are fairly new and have been replaced.  Checked them they dont seem to
be it.  Feels like something in the tranny.  Not U-joints either.  Replaced
them and repacked wheel bearings already.

--On Thursday, April 22, 2004 2:44 PM -0400 "Louis C. Armer, Jr."