<VV> (VV) GEN/FAN & electrical -Arjay Morgan

corvairs lonwall@corvairunderground.com
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 13:51:42 -0700

Cardboard????? NO WAY ARJAY!  We don't use carboard for ANY gaskets - W
e do use the generic term "paper" in a few places but obviously it's a
proper gasket material  that the "trade" refers to as "paper"!   Thank
you, I'm Lon Wall and I approve this message.

www.corvairunderground.com