<VV> Re: turbo misfire

turbobraf turbobraf@cox.net
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 21:34:40 -0500

michael, i had a similiar problem as yours on my 63 turbo, i fought it for 6
months or so, i did everything, like you , the problem "mostly" turned out
to be not enough volts to the plugs, i removed the ballast resistor and that
helped the most, i also did a lot of changing of the jets on the carb at the
same time so that may have helped also, bet it it not enough juice
Bill
63 spyder