<VV> late-model A/C wiring mod

Rusty Rose vairboy2001@yahoo.com
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 07:07:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hey there Ralph... I can help.  Because I sell 30 Amp
Relays for just that purpose, I do have a wiring sheet
to help people install them (attached).  It shows the
Hi-Low Pressure Switch wiring as well (any non-stock
system should have one of these added), but you can
easily wire around that if you don't have one.

I don't know about the specific relay you already
have, but if it gets too confusing, I'll send you one
(they are affordable) if you would like.  I'm sure
yours will work fine.

Rusty Rose
www.rustysonline.com

I'd like to add a relay to the compressor clutch
circuit of my
air-conditioned '65 Monza. Any suggestions about what
relay to use and how to
wire the whole thing up? <snip>Thanks.

Ralph Gubser in soggy Cincinnati