<VV> Re: turbo distrubutor

John jdozsa@carr.org
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 09:16:34 -0400

You turbo guys need to solve the turbo distributor advance problem with
modern electonics.  You need "Megajolt Lite, Jr"!  MJLJ uses a RPM x MAP
(Manifold Pressure) table to configure the ignition advance, commanding
a Ford EDIS module to adjust the ignition advance based on the engine's
current runtime condition.  You can configure the distributor curve to
anything you want.  Take a look at:

<http://picasso.org/mjlj/>

Cost less than $100 bucks if you use junk yard parts.  No Ford jokes
please!  Ford sparks are as good as GM sparks.

John