<VV> RE: <Riviera-list> snapped bolts-part 2

Bruce Andren compactbc@iols.net
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 22:02:12 -0700

Hi Harry:  One method I have had some success with in removing broken bolts
by hitting the breaker bar wrench like it was an impact wrench with a hammer
for awhile in both directions (loosening & tightening).  This seems to work
better than just brute force in one direction only.  Hope this helps.

Bruce Andren, BCA # 12658
Treasurer, Orange Co. Chapter of BCA
'62 Le Sabre M# 4439 4 dr.ht.
'64 Special Conv.