<VV> Internal regulator ALT question

kaczmarek@charter.net kaczmarek@charter.net
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 16:09:48 +0000

Folks
The EUM is getting ready to have it's alternator mounted.
I purchased a SI series internally regulated alternator to use on the car.

I have no access to my tech guide or beginners manual here at work, and need an answer to this one ASAP.

How exactly does this alternator wire up?? The replacement Wiring harness has the original connector on it. Of course the IR model has a rectangular Delcotron on it. And we aren't using the external regulator so where do I go from here?????

Can anyone give the short answer??? Matt has been eating me alive for a year to get the motor started and this is holding us up badly.

Thanks
HANK