<VV> Back to school sale (2 vans)

Christopher E Nicholson censport@juno.com
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 17:42:49 -0500

Back to school sale! Im going to night school to prepare for a career
change and need to sell both of my vans.

Van #1 is a 1964 Greenbrier that I bought in Birmingham in September of
01. It still has the original 110 FC engine, Powerglide and 3:55 axle.
It is light blue with the white stripe. It has all three seats, but it is
not a deluxe model. The only options it has are the 110, radio (long
gone) Powerglide and heater. Otherwise its a plain jane with
single-speed wipers, no chrome, etc. Good solid van, the only soft spot
being under the drivers left foot. I think it had been an Alabama van
its whole life. I used it to haul my gear as a musician down there. Glass
is good, runs and drives good, PG shifts great. Does smoke for a moment
when you first start it up. The only non-stock items are the 14x6 Cutlass
Rally wheels and the alternator conversion.
Ive installed the following:
New Honda battery.
New plug wires, coil, rotor, etc.
New exhaust.
New glovebox.
RR wheel bearing.
New dash wiring harness.
New body wiring harness.
New engine wiring harness.
New heater hoses.
New harmonic balancer.
It comes with the following parts:
3:27 differential
Outside rearview mirror
Good used fuel level sending unit (current one is inop)
Beautiful used headlight bucket

Van #2 is a 1963 Corvan 8-door Deluxe that I bought last year. It has
been in the Music City Corvair Club for over 20 years. Weve just kept
passing it around! It has all of the Corvanatics favorite mods: Spyder
dash, factory bucket seats, 3-point retractable seat belts, rain visors
over the front windows, west coast mirrors, all of the usual FC Deluxe
goodies, etc. It is brown with a white roof and stripe, and has either
Chevelle or Camaro Rally wheels. The engine is a 140 from a 65 or 66
Monza and runs through a 4-speed and 3:89 differential. The secondaries
are not installed but I do have them. Even without them, the truck really
scoots! The four-speed wants to jump out of fourth when you coast, but
Im including a spare FC 4-speed. The body does have some rust on the
drivers side, but it is contained to the dogleg, the bottoms of the
cargo doors and that opening. All of it is repairable! Between the
previous owner and myself, the following has been done:
New windshield & rear cargo glass weather-stripping.
New exhaust.
New heater hoses.
New idler pulley.
New wiper motor.
Rebuilt alternator.
New shifter boot.
New shocks.
Completely rebuilt brakes!!!
New tires.

Im asking $1,500 for either van, or $2,750 for both. Purchase both and
Ill toss in my spare early FC gas tank. Contact me at 615-305-2153 or
request pictures at censport@juno.com. I'll list these on the CORSA
classifeds as well. Chris Nicholson, Nashville TN.