<VV> ANYONE ELSE GET THIS?

Bruce Blackmon Bruce Blackmon" <blackmon@llano.net
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 19:51:18 -0500

Has anyone else gotten something from a corvair club in Argentina? With my
limited knowledge of spanish, all I can make out is Friends of the Chevrolet
Corvair club of Argentina, a club dedicated to the special properties of the
chevrolet Corvair invites you to subscribe, to their club something,
newsletter I guess. Good for 7 days. I don't think it's a virus, but I have
not replyed. Anybody wants to see it, e-mail me, I'll foward it. Nothing going
on with the vairs, not time. It has been crazy the last month, but hopefully
soon! BRUCE