<VV> Re: centermount 2BB

GYoungwolf@aol.com GYoungwolf@aol.com
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 15:18:41 EDT

Since the 2 and 4-BBL "flows" are measured differently, the 500 is actually
pretty close to what the Corvair engine can "flow". Suggest .052" jets.
Depending on the orientation of the carb, the owner could be getting too much or
too little fuel. The 500's usually have center mounted floats and racing bowls,
so it is a good carb for the application. The 350-2 Holley is probably a
better choice, however. FWIW,
The Carbmeister
Anyone out there using a Holley 500 cfm 2bbl centermount carb on a 140?  If